Jan 22, 2021 Update

I am trying to customize the engagement letter in the klib snackbar. In the formatting tab I cannot skip headings or include the date at bottom of letter.

Hi Robin.

For the latest version of the JZEL (Engagement letter), please see the screenshot for assistance with both these options.

Best wishes,
David

Hi David:

I am trying to customize the engagement letter in the snackbar Klib as I have done in previous updates. I tried a few times prior to contacting you the steps indicated above without success.

I am successful in the Genmst engagement letter. However to apply to individual clients I would have to use copy components not update from resource centre.

Thanks,

Hi Robin.

Thank you for the clarification.
This is due to changes we are making to the templates to reduce the workload of the Jazzit Administrators when re-applying firm specific selections after performing a Resource Centre update.

The affected selections, when applied to the modules in the KLIB, are written down to the database in the KLIB folder and become your firm’s defaults, so they never again have to be re-applied after Resource Centre updates.

These 2 selections you indicated are included with these updates we are applying to the templates.
Other affected areas are the selections in the Headings folder, at the top of each statement module, indicated on this screenshot.

Best wishes,
David