How can I remove the extra line of year on second page of income statement?

I don’t use any schedule on income statement, so there are 2 pages for IS. And there is an extra line for year and percentage sign on second page. How can I get rid of it? Thanks!

Hi Nancy.

When you say “there is an extra line for year and percentage sign on second page”, are you saying that the column headings are printing on the subsequent page, even though they are not required ?

If this is correct, then it may be the Carry-forward heading that is printing, even though there are no line items on the subsequent page.

You should be able to disable the column headings in the Income Statement carry-forward heading, in Edit mode.

If you require assistance with this, please contact the Support Team using the contact details provided on our Home Page www.jazzit.com

Best wishes,
David

Hi David,

Thanks so much for your reply.

I tried to disable the column headings, but did not find it.

I attached the second page of IS and highlighted the column headings.

Please let me know if it is from carry-forward headings.

Thanks,

Hi Nancy.

Thank you for the clarification, I have passed this on to the Design Team for investigation.

Until this investigation is completed, please contact the Support Team, as indicated, so we can assist you with removing this “extra” text on the subsequent page.

Best wishes,
David