Engagement Letter justification

On the engagement letter, we would like the section with the engagement report to be indented. Right now it is left justified. How can I change this?

Hi Jodie.

Currently the sample engagement report in the Engagement Letter is provided as an appendix to the letter (“Appendix A”).

This is not indented, as you correctly indicated, but if you wish this to be an option, I can log a Feature Request with the design team for this option to be investigated and, if accepted, to be included in a future release.

Best wishes,
David

Thanks David, that would be great.

Jodie

Hi again Jodie.

My apologies, the previous response from me was incorrect, the sample report (“Appendix A”), is indented, as indicated on this screenshot.
So if the sample report in your Engagement letter (the JZEL module) is not indented, you may need to update the module in your Resource Centre.

Best wishes,
David

I have updated the engagement letter and do not see an appendix

Jodie

Hi Jodie.

Please see comments on this screenshot regarding the Appendix in the JZEL (Engagement Letter).

If it is not available, please contact the support team, using the contact details provided on jazzitsupport.com, so the cause can be investigated.

Thank you,
David